Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Getting to Know Me

My name is Natalie Nichols Gillespie, and I am an author, editor and feature writer. I am also a wife, mom, stepmom, and adoptive mom. I love my husband Adam, all seven of my kids, God, white chocolate, and books--lots and lots and lots of books!

I am passionate about stepfamilies and helping them get healthy, adoption and orphan care, and road trips. I love late-night adventures, a great chick-lit novel and hot Krispy Kremes!

You can find my books in local bookstores, Christian bookstores, Amazon.com and the occasional Target and Wal-mart. They include Stepfamily Success, Successful Adoption: A Guide for Christian Families, and Five-Star Living on a Two-Star Budget (with my friend and co-author Margaret Feinberg...blogspot.margaretfeinberg.com).

If you have a question or comment about anything I love, please comment and we'll chat!

Blessings.
Natalie G

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hi Natalie, I don't know if this blog is still active, but I just finished your book "successful adoption" and it was such a huge help! Since it as written in 2006 I am wondering if you would be writing any revisions? Specifically about the use of social media for support, fund raising and finding a birthmother. I have heard of people raising money online. I would love to learn about these resources and read stories of how people have used social media. My other question that wasn't addressed in your book is the topic if bribes. I have heard many people say you need a cash budget for bribes with some corrupt agencies, I know where I stand on this subject but I was hoping to see this touched on in the book. Anyway, God bless your work! Thank you for all you do. In Christ, Dan